– Masahito Kakihara won the New Japan Rumble, last eliminating Cheeseburger. After the match, Kakihara cut a promo in support of Yoshihiro Takayama.
1. IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Title Match: The Young Bucks defeated Roppongi 3K (c). Nick Jackson tapped out Yoh in a Sharpshooter to win the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Championship.
2. Gauntlet Match for the NEVER Openweight 6-man Tag Team Championship: Chaos (Beretta, Tomohiro Ishii and Toru Yano) defeated Bullet Club (Bad Luck Fale, Tama Tonga and Tanga Loa) (c), Michael Elgin and War Machine (Hanson and Raymond Rowe), Suzuki-gun (Taichi, Takashi Iizuka and Zack Sabre Jr.) (with El Desperado, Taka Michinoku and Yoshinobu Kanemaru) and Taguchi Japan (Juice Robinson, Ryusuke Taguchi and Togi Makabe). Beretta pinned Tonga in the final fall with a Dudebuster cradle back-to-belly piledriver to win the match and the 6-man championship.
3. Kota Ibushi defeated Cody. Ibushi pinned Cody with a Phoenix Splash.
4. IWGP Tag Team Championship: Los Ingobernables de Japon (Evil and Sanada) defeated Killer Elite Squad (Davey Boy Smith Jr. and Lance Archer) (c). Sanada pinned Smith with a moonsault to win the IWGP Tag Team Championship.
5. Hair vs. Hair Match for the NEVER Openweight Championship: Hirooki Goto defeated Minoru Suzuki. Goto took a severe beating during the match, but won with a GTR. After the match, Suzuki shaved his own head.
6. IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship Match: Will Ospreay defeated Marty Scurll (c), KUSHIDA, and Hiromu Takahashi. Ospreay pinned Scurll with an OsCutter to win the championship.
7. Hiroshi Tanahashi defeated ‘Switchblade’ Jay White. Tanahashi hit a High Fly Flow to White’s back, then hit a second High Fly Flow to win the match.
8. No Disqualification Match for the IWGP United States Championship: Kenny Omega (c) defeated Chris Jericho. Omega was able to put Jericho away with a One-Winged Angel onto a chair.
9. IWGP Heavyweight Championship Match: Kazuchika Okada (c) defeated Tetsuya Naito. Naito connected with Destino late in the match, but went for the hold again, allowing Okada to counter into a Tombstone piledriver. Okada then hit a Rainmaker to end the match and retain the championship.