Start Your MMA Training Now! In Your Own Home and Master the Basics In Only 12 Weeks!
… and watch yourself get into great shape and have a ton of fun while doing it!
You’ll be able to train whenever you feel like it. No need to wait for a scheduled class time. Best of all, no egotistical, insanely aggressive and dangerous partners trying to prove something by smashing you while you`re trying to learn the basics.
In case you’ve never come across my MMA fights or my mixed martial arts blog, please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Jeff Joslin and I’m the creator of the internationally popular MMA Quick Start Program that is your complete guide to starting MMA training in a excellent way.
I’ve fought professionally for many years (in the UFC, Apex, Freedom Fight and a number of other organizations) against some of the top fighters in the world.
The MMA QuickStart Training Program provides you with an easy to follow training program that will answer all of the above questions and many more. Everything you get is based on my lifetime experience as both a professional fighter and full-time instructor.
The great thing is that you can do this entire training program solo and don’t need or have to depend on a partner showing up to train with you. It’s just you and I, working together to turn you into a mixed martial artist!. No equipment needed other than a little open space, a stop watch and a jump rope.
When you follow this program, you’ll develop many skills: solid footwork, punching and kicking ability, a strong grasp of the most important basic techniques and vital solo ground movements that will prepare you for partner training in the future, all to help you develop a well rounded skill set and get the quick start you’re looking for into the game of mixed martial arts.
You’d need to spend years studying all this stuff to get it all right. Luckily for you, I’ve spent those years studying and testing everything out and have put this program together for you incorporating everything you need to master the basics of MMA as quickly as possible.
The best part is you don’t have to do this full time. My guess is that you’re not interested in training 2-3 times a day like a pro-fighter. You have a life outside of MMA, which might include a job, family, and other responsibilities that limit the time you have to train, not to mention figuring out how to train effectively.
Knowing this I’ve been forced to develop efficient programs that get results in a minimum amount of time; only 2-3 hours of training per week! That’s not a lot of time to work with, but I’ve been able to a create program that has given people real MMA skill in only 12 weeks of training.
- When to perform every session – No guesswork involved, you’ll know exactly when to work on punching, do ground work movements, practice takedown entries, stretch, or push hard through a conditioning exercise.
- A simple and powerful method of tracking your workouts and progression – Use this method and you’re guaranteed to keep on track, retain the stuff your learning, push past your personal limits, and develop tremendous mixed martial arts skill.
- How to train without being too tired or sore – If your program causes too much fatigue or soreness, your training will suffer. This program is designed so that you will be challenged in different ways all the time which will keep you from overtraining.
- How to excel at shadow fighting – Watch your co-ordination, balance and speed improve drastically as you learn to move like a pro-fighter in this very important aspect of MMA training. My follow along “Shadow Fighting with Jeff” mp3 files will make it feel like I’m right there beside you while you practice, giving you tips, pushing you to work harder and cheering you on during your rounds!
- How to master the jump rope – Learn, practice and perfect my 18 favourite jump rope movements and tricks. You’ll be warming up like a pro in no time! Watch your footwork and conditioning improve quickly while you melt away extra body fat by doing an exercise that is a must for all mixed martial artists.
- An effective warm-up specific for mixed-martial arts – Prevent injury and increase your MMA specific flexibility through the use of two different 5 minute dynamic warm-ups. As a bonus I’ve included the EXACT warm-up that I use before my fights in the UFC and other big shows.
- How to properly and safely work and move on the ground – Really hammer home the details of every solo technical movement that make up the foundation of ground fighting skill. Not only are these drills a lot of fun, they will also improve your flexibility, strength, endurance and prepare you for partner training in the future.
- Exclusive access to a massive online video library – see all of the exercises, techniques, drills and tips used in the program in action instead of being confused trying to follow an exercise through a written description. You’ll have access to over 100 of Jeff’s technique training videos; each one of them filled with the many details required to master the movements.
To your MMA success,
Your MMA Coach